Motor Point Manual Hard Copy Booklet + Ebook, 3rd edition
Motor point manual hard copy booklet and eBook:
- The ultimate quick reference clinical manual. Booklet is 7″ x 9″, clear cover, black back, 52 glossy pages covering 93 motor points
- Convenient small size provides easy, quick reference in the clinic
- Simple, straight forward motor point locations using standard inch measurements and anatomical landmarks
- Hard copy manual will be shipped 24-48 hours after purchase via USPS Priority
- Link to the eBook will be in your order confirmation email
- Digital copy is watermarked and copyright protected
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, New York and completed the McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario. He founded the Hamilton Back Clinic in 2002 and has since become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Dr. Lombardi has accumulated some 190,000 treatments over the past 22 years of practice.
In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. In 2010 he developed EXSTORE™, an organized system of assessment and treatment that produces fast results using motor points, electro-acupuncture, soft tissue work, and other modalities. Dr. Lombardi has a library of on-demand education that continues to grow, with some 75 webinars available covering a variety of Musculoskeletal conditions and practice management topics. He also teaches his EXSTORE™ system through live, in-person seminars throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Dr. Lombardi maintains a busy practice, averaging 150 patient visits a week, including 12 new patients every week, for over ten years.