When it comes to getting faster results and speeding up the healing process, soft tissue work is an ESSENTIAL part of your MSK and orthopedic/motor point and electro-acupuncture treatments. Practitioners who add soft tissue to their treatments experience much better results, both in speedier healing and recovery, and fewer flare-ups.
Soft tissue work need not be extensive, overly time consuming, or hurt a practitioner’s hands. It only needs to be concise, efficient, purposeful and as a part of the patient’s treatments. Anthony offers only the soft tissue techniques you need to deliver superior results for your patients!
Included in this bundle:
Soft Tissue Manual:
- Soft tissue manual hard copy book shipped within 48 hours of purchase
- Soft tissue manual digital manual can be found in ‘Course Materials’ above the videos or under ‘downloads’ in ‘My Account’
- Soft tissue techniques covered in the manual:
- neck: supraspinatus/levator scapula
- neck: seated zygopophaseal joint capsule release
- shoulder: posterior capsule of shoulder
- shoulder: sub-coracoid high traffic release
- wrist/elbow: flexor forearm release
- low back/hip: psoas/QL release
- low back/hip: side-laying ischial tuberosity
- low back/hip: supine adductor magnus release
- low back/buttocks: prone gluteus maximus release
- Multifidi release: A modification on a technique Anthony learned some time ago, and he modified based on his clinical experience. This technique helps treat ongoing low back pain and stenosis and differentiates pain from disc vs non-disc when the SLR is below 20 degrees. By releasing the multifidus muscles more space is created within the spinal column because it is attached to the ligament
Soft Tissue Videos:
- Soft tissue technique videos available immediately upon purchase. Log in and go to ‘My Account’, the coursework will be at the bottom.
- Includes 33 minute power point lecture
- Technique videos include a total of 7 videos and 47 minutes of content
- Videos cover the shoulder, forearm, neck, and low back