This webinar covers common injuries seen in various field sports such as Lacrosse, field hockey, and soccer. Understanding the movements involved in these sports, anatomy and muscles associated with injuries, the mechanisms of injuries, and how to assess and treat.injuries related to these sports are all covered in this webinar.
- Understand the general movements involved in playing these sports
- Learn the planes in which these movements occur
- Understand the mechanical stressors of these movements
- Learn the muscles involved and agonist/antagonistic pairs
- Learn the most common injuries seen in these field sports
- Review assessment and treatment protocols for these injuries