- The “Company” signifies ASE Seminars, LLC and ASE SEMINARS LLC
- The “Content” signifies any video, audio or written information to be included, displayed, stored or streamed on or from the Site.
- The “Author” signifies any individual or party who produces content to be displayed on aseseminarsllc.com. If the Author is not the Company, the Author is acting as an Independent Contractor.
- The “Customer” signifies any individual, company or entity who has purchased a recorded seminar, webinar, live seminar, or other product from the Company.
- The “Site” signifies aseseminarsllc.com
- The “Product” signifies any service or product purchased by the Customer on aseseminarsllc.com
- These services include live and recorded webinars and live in-person live seminars
- “For life” applies to purchases of webinars, and is defined as access to that video content for the time the Company and Site are solvent and active
RECORDED SEMINARS, LIVE AND RECORDED WEBINAR, AND PURCHASE OVERVIEW
- All prices are in USD
- The Author reserves ownership of whatever Content he or she provides to the Company. In the case that the Author is not identical to the Company, the Author’s views and opinions, whether explicit or implicit, do not reflect those of the company, and vice versa. In the event that the Author and the Company are not identical, the Content in no way reflects the work, opinions or ideas of the Company.
- All content is copyright protected by the Author and may not be copied, transferred, downloaded, or used in any way other than through the website aseseminarsllc.com, without the expressed written consent of the Author and ASE Seminars LLC
- Access to live webinars: Customers who purchase live webinars will have access to the webinar while it is being streamed
- Customer will be given a link to join the live webinar through the platform the Company uses. This link will be provided to the Customer prior to the scheduled date and time of the webinar
- Recordings of live webinars: Customers who purchase live webinars will have access to the recording “for life”, as outlined above. The recording is typically available 5-7 days after the live webinar, at which time it will be added to the Customer’s account on the Site.
- Purchase of recorded webinars: Customers who purchase recorded webinars will have access to the recorded webinar “for life”, as defined above
- NCCAOM PDA and other State CEU webinars: Customers must fulfill all NCCAOM and State requirements and complete all coursework before being awarded PDA’s or CEU’s. There may be requirements in addition to those outlined here, and Customers should consult the NCCAOM or their State Board for that information
- Not all content is approved for PDAs or CEUs. See product description for details
- Live PDA/CEU webinars and seminars: Customers must attend the ENTIRE live seminar or webinar to be eligible to receive PDA’s or CEU’s. Failure of the Customer to attend the full live webinar or seminar will forfeit eligibility for all PDAs or CEUs.
- Recorded PDA/CEU webinars and seminars: Customers must view the entire recording, as well as complete and pass all coursework, worksheets, and quizzes at the end of the recorded webinar before being awarded any PDA or CEU’s.
- While in “pending approval” status, there is no guarantee PDAs or CEUs will be approved by the NCCAOM or other governing State Acupuncture board
DRANTHONYLOMBARDI.LOCALS.COM subscriptions website:
- The Locals platform at dranthonylombardi.locals.com is a completely separate website from aseseminarsllc.com
- Subscription payments made on dranthonylombardi.locals.com are through a completely separate channel than dranthonylombardi.com
- Account questions or issues on anthonylombardi.locals.com should be handled be emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content on dranthonylombardi.locals.com is not available on dranthonylombardi.com, except to the extent that Webinars that are on the Locals subscription platform are sold on individually on dranthonylombardi.com, or any other content we decide to share between platforms.
- See Terms & Conditions on Locals.com for specifics
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- Live seminar cancellation/refund policy:
- There are no refunds. For cancellations of live seminars, a credit that can be used on dranthonylombardi.com will be issued, less a $50.00 administrative fee. The credit must be used within 12 months of the original seminar date.
- Cancellations within 21 days/3 weeks or less of the seminar: No refunds or credits
- Webinars/Online education:
- No refunds or exchanges for live or recorded webinars or on-line courses
- All sales are final, unless the Company is unable to provide the Product to the Customer. If the Company is unable to provide the Service, the Customer may receive a refund commensurate with the cost of the product not provided
- In order to be eligible to purchase and view videos, courses, classes, webinars or other products and services from the Company as they pertain to the Site, the Customer must be one or more of the following:
- A Medical Doctor or Osteopathic Physician who is currently licensed and in good standing or, having completed one of the aforementioned degrees, is currently completing a residency program in preparation for licensure as a physician
- A Licensed Acupuncturist, Registered Acupuncturist, East Asian Medical Practitioner or holder of an equivalent license in the state, province, territory or country in which the Customer practices
- A licensed or registered health care practitioner able to practice acupuncture under their license and within their scope of practice
- Enrolled as a student at an accredited institution, pursuing a course of study that will lead to licensure as an acupuncturist or physician, as defined in a and b of this section. Students may not be eligible for live seminars that include needling. It is recommended they contact the Company prior to registering for a live seminar that includes needling.
- No part of the Site or the content thereof may be copied, reproduced, imitated, displayed, stored, or transmitted without prior written permission from both the Company and the Author of the content. All content remains the property of the Author of that content and the Company. Content found to be shared or downloaded without the permission of ASE Seminars, LLC will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
CONTENT FOR CUSTOMER ONLY
- The Content is intended for use by the Customer only. It is a violation of these Terms and Conditions for the Customer to share his or her login information with a third party. Doing so will result in the immediate termination of the Customer’s access to the Site and Content and legal action. In the aforementioned case, no refunds will be given
CONTENT IS CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR LICENSED/REGISTERED PROFESSIONALS ONLY
- Content in this site is provided only for educational purposes for health professionals, and does not replace core training at an accredited institution of higher learning
CONTENT DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT
- Content of this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. Content is not meant to diagnose or treat, nor does it replace the advice of a licensed physician, nor is it intended to be used as or substitute for medical advice.
*We reserve the right to add, remove, or otherwise change the content of this website (video clips, recorded seminars, webinars, etc.) at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and at our discretion.
DISCLAIMER: NOTHING IN THIS PROVISION SHALL AFFECT OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR ARISING FROM OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE NOR FOR LIABILITY FOR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT NOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. THESE PROVISIONS DO NOT AFFECT ANY APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS
Disclaimer: ASE Seminars LLC does not recommend a specific practitioner, nor confirms any of the information within a given listing. The purpose of this directory is for practitioners to list their background, education, experience, and contact information only. Practitioners are responsible for the content of their listing, and users of this directory are responsible for confirming any content within that listing.
Nothing on this site confers medical or treatment advice.