The in-person seminar includes $2833.00 in additional content FREE!
- The On-line EXSTORE™ course, $
- The Motor Point Manual digital and hard-copy manual, $
- Fundamentals of Electroacupuncture webinar, $
- 1 year to the Mentorship Community, $
- Listing on the EXSTORE™ google maps based directory
- EXSTORE digital manual
The EXSTORE™ System is a complete system for treating Orthopedics. It includes everything from the intake to the assessment, and treatments including electroacupuncture, motor points, and soft tissue manual therapy. EXSTORE™ shows you how to work smarter, not harder. You will see more patients in less time while getting outstanding results.
Don’t just learn another technique. Learn an entire system for assessing and treating Orthopedic and musculoskeletal patients.
Price is in USD
Learn to efficiently and effectively assess MSK/Pain/Orthopedic patients and then treat them with the EXSTORE system. This 2-day seminar packs a lot in, covering assessment, electro-acupuncture, motor points, quick start soft tissue techniques, and much more. You will return to your clinic with an entirely new perspective on treating musculoskeletal, pain, and orthopedic patients that will give you confidence and results.
The list of motor points taught in this seminar include those that cover 95% of the functional, mechanical related pain and functional conditions you will see in your office. This seminar also includes multiple demos on patients and volunteers with pain and dysfunction.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday June 29th & 30th, 2024
Time: 9:00am-6:30pm each day
Location: Kraków, Poland
Venue: Enedu Academy; details coming soon
We have the most robust follow-up support of any seminar available today. Following the seminar, you get support and mentorship to make sure you are able to confidently and effectively apply what you learn to get outstanding results!
When will the above content be added to my account?
When will I receive the additional content?
1. Added upon purchase of the seminar:
- Digital manuals
- Fundamentals of EA Webinar
2. Added around 1 week before the seminar:
- Online EXSTORE course
3. Added 2-3 days after the seminar:
- One-year membership to the Dr. Lombardi Mentorship community
Summary of What is Covered in This Seminar:
- Learn How to Treat MSK & Pain with consistent, outstanding Results
- Hands on Practice with Excellent Instructor-Student Ratio
- Determine Mechanical vs Chronic Systemic & How to Properly Treat Each
- Learn How to Take a Patient History in 5-6 minutes
- Learn EXSTORE Assessment – Upper and Lower body
- Bloodwork – Learn when to order and what to order, and how it plays into chronic systemic conditions
- Properties of Soft Tissue & Manual Therapy
- Learn 5 Quickstart Manual Protocols
- Learn to classify 4 types of pain
- Learn How Acupuncture works for pain
- 6 Electro-Acupuncture treatment protocols
- 40 motor points
- Entry Point of Energy Techniques
- Treatment Planning: Know how to treat on Day 1, 2, 3, and beyond
*This EXSTORE includes entry points of energy
With EXSTORE assessment, your treatments will be targeted to treating only what needs to be treated. This day includes:
• Assessment & Treatment demonstration by Dr. Lombardi on a patient he has never seen before
* The lecture portion will include Dr. Lombardi illustrating the the concept of motor inhibition, its causes, and the anatomical locations of motor points. In addition the equipment used: pointer plus, stimulation units, and the needles themselves will be explained in terms of how they work and their clinical uses.
•Learn the EXSTORE® Assessment System Functional Musculoskeletal Scans for Upper and Lower Extremities
• Learn how Dr. Lombardi uses the scans to assess musculoskeletal injury in less than 2 minutes
• Learn clinical secrets to finding the root cause of common forms of knee pain, low back pain, neck and shoulder problems in athletic and non-athletic populations
• Learn to appreciate and understand the soft tissue changes that are present. Then observe, assess, and treat the trophic changes which transform the soft tissue and sclerotogenous tissue of athletic and non-athletic populations of all ages
• Learn advanced manual muscle release techniques focusing on myofascial tissue, sclerotomal structures, and on motor and sensory cutaneous nerves using your hands and manual soft tissue tools
• Learn Dr. Lombardi’s instant myofascial techniques used to instantly improve functional benchmark movements: push ups, bench press and squats.
•This portion of the seminar will cover 30 necessary motor points used to treat a series of common musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Lombardi’s Acupuncture Motor Point Manual For Doctors & Therapists 2nd Edition will be used as the reference text during this course.
•The list of motor points to be taught include: (note parenthesis indicate how many motor points that muscle has)
•The practical hands-on component is significant. Dr. Lombardi will evaluate, correct, and improve your needling technique which include vital concepts such as needle depth, proper use of non-dominant hand, body position, and proper motor point location.
•pectoralis major (2)
•biceps brachii (2)
•gluteus maximus (2)
Electro-Acupuncture for MSK Injury
- The researched benefits of using electroacupuncture – lecture
• Learn about the tools used during electroacupuncture for musculoskeletal treatment – demonstration
• When and how to use the Pointer Plus with demonstrations on three motor points – demo + practice
• When and how to use the ITO 1107 and the ES 130 stim units and frequency manipulation – demo + practice
• Perfusion Treatment vs Mechanical Treatment, a clinical perspective – lecture
• Application and use of HTJJ points and practice
• Application, use, and practice of special techniques in EA
• Two needle technique, in-line fascial technique, osteopuncture, high frequency stimulation
Prior to attending this seminar:
- Please purchase the ITO, Pantheon, E-stim II or E-stim III or similar unit prior to the seminar and try them out
- Review the Fundamentals of EA webinar
- Review all pertinent anatomy
- Review the EXSTORE™ and Motor Point manuals that will be in your account
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, New York and completed the McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario. He founded the Hamilton Back Clinic in 2002 and has since become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Dr. Lombardi has accumulated some 190,000 treatments over the past 22 years of practice.
In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. In 2010 he developed EXSTORE™, an organized system of assessment and treatment that produces fast results using motor points, electro-acupuncture, soft tissue work, and other modalities. Dr. Lombardi has a library of on-demand education that continues to grow, with some 75 webinars available covering a variety of Musculoskeletal conditions and practice management topics. He also teaches his EXSTORE™ system through live, in-person seminars throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Dr. Lombardi maintains a busy practice, averaging 150 patient visits a week, including 12 new patients every week, for over ten years.
Seminar cancellation/refund policy:
- For cancellations 30 days or more before the seminar, a credit for a live seminar will be issued, less $178 for the manuals. Credit must be used within 12 months
- Cancellations within 30 days or less of the seminar: No refunds or credits
- Cancellation due to COVID: This would occur only if National, State/Provincial, or local government prevented the event from taking place and forced us to cancel the seminar. For example, due to a shut down or national travel ban. In these cases, refunds will be issued.
See what other practitioners are saying about EXSTORE™
Watch testimonials here:
Start TimeJune 29, 2024 @ 9:00 am
End TimeJune 30, 2024 @ 6:30 pm
OrganizerASE Seminars LLC
Locationul. Mielecka 105, 36-100 Kolbuszowa
Krakow, Małopolskie województwo Poland + Google Map