*Limited to 6 seats
Scale your practice quickly with EXSTORE™
Learn how to work smarter, not harder – Run your clinic smoothly, see multiple patients and hour, and scale your practice. During this in-depth, clinical intensive weekend at Dr. Lombardi’s clinic you, will learn how to truly use the EXSTORE™ system as it was intended, learning the techniques in much greater detail and how to apply the treatments in your clinic in the most efficient, quickest way possible. This weekend will challenge you to become a more efficient, faster, and more effective practitioner. You will learn why you are over-treating, and how to get better results in less time.
This Clinical Intensive is like no other – You learn how to be better by actually treating patients.
Pre-requisite: Must have attended a live EXSTORE seminar in 2019 or later
Included in the Clinical Intensive: Soft Tissue Course & 2nd Group of Motor Points ($299 Value for free), added to your account when you register
Approved for 15 California CEUs, Category 1, CEP#1721
Objectives for the weekend include:
- Learn how to run your clinic in the most efficient way possible seeing multiple patients per hour
- Master accelerated EXSTORE™ assessment
- Learn how to streamline new patient history and reassessment in subsequent visit patients
- Learn how to perfect difficult treatment protocols & motor points like serratus anterior, levator scapula, & brachial plexus
- Learn Advanced soft tissue techniques
- Practice the above on actual patients of all ages, body types, and different levels of fitness
- Learn how to treat multiple patients at once – by yourself
- Under the supervision of Dr. Lombardi you will learn how to manage three rooms at one time, to learn how to time manage all of them AT ONCE – just like Dr. Lombardi does every day in his clinic
- Learn how to manage new patient cases and subsequent patient visits all at the same time
- Learn the clinical skills to scale your own practice and maximize the number of patients that you see without compromising high-quality care or results
Seminar cancellation policy:
- For cancellations 30 days or more before the Clinical Training Intensive, a credit will be issued. Credit must be used within 12 months.
- Cancellations within 30 days or less of the seminar: No refunds or credits
- Cancellation due to COVID: This would occur only if local or State government prevented the event from taking place, for example, a shut down or preventing travel. In these cases, refunds will be issued
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi Is A 2002 Graduate Of The New York Chiropractic College In Seneca Falls, New York And Completed The McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program In Hamilton, Ontario. He Founded The Hamilton Back Clinic In 2002 And Has Since Become A Private Consultant To Athletes In The NFL, CFL, And NHL. Dr. Lombardi Has Accumulated Some 190,000 Treatments Over The Past 22 Years Of Practice.
In Addition To Practicing, Dr. Lombardi Was Also An Instructor In The Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program At McMaster University From 2004 To 2013. In 2010 He Developed EXSTORE™, An Organized System Of Assessment And Treatment That Produces Fast Results Using Motor Points, Electro-Acupuncture, Soft Tissue Work, And Other Modalities. Dr. Lombardi Has A Library Of On-Demand Education That Continues To Grow, With Some 75 Webinars Available Covering A Variety Of Musculoskeletal Conditions And Practice Management Topics. He Also Teaches His EXSTORE™ System Through Live, In-Person Seminars Throughout The U.S. And Canada.
Dr. Lombardi Maintains A Busy Practice, Averaging 180 Patient Visits A Week, Including 12 New Patients Every Week, For Over Ten Years.
Start TimeJune 1, 2024 @ 9:00 am
End TimeJune 2, 2024 @ 5:00 pm
OrganizerASE Seminars LLC
Location1600 Rymal Rd E
Hamilton, ON L8W 3P1 Canada + Google Map